Knitted, Crocheted and Sewn Donations Wanted
Attention all Knitters, Crocheters and Stitch-makers!
The Nave Gallery is seeking knitted, crocheted, and sewn donations for Wrap Around, our annual sale of affordable handmade goods to benefit the Somerville Homeless Coalition (SHC). This year, the Nave will host a number of pop-up Wrap Around sales from October through January to promote and support the work of SHC. We hope that you will join us in wrapping our arms around our community.
Each year, through the generosity of our community, we raise approximately $3,000 for the Somerville Homeless Coalition. We are looking for donations of:
Or anything that you have lots of fun making!
Please include with your donation a note that says:
-Your name and any other contact info
-Materials used (if you know what type it is)
-Washing instructions (if you have them)
SALE DATES & HOURS:
Wrap Around Sale:
October 20 & 21, 2018
Saturday and Sunday, 1:00 pm-5:00 pm
November 17, 2018
3:00 pm-5:00 pm
DROP-OFF DATES AND HOURS:
Nave Gallery, 155 Powder House Blvd, Somerville, MA
– September 22 and 23 (Saturday and Sunday); 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
– September 29 and 30 (Saturday and Sunday); 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
– October 19 (Friday); 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Somerville Homeless Coalition Road Race
October 6, 2018
Davis Square, Somerville
Items will be collected at the Road Race info table.
You can also drop off items at the following locations between October 1 and 19:
– Blue Cloud Gallery, 713 Broadway, Somerville, MA
– Gather Here, 1343 Cambridge Street, Cambridge, MA
– Magpie, 416 Highland Ave, Somerville, MA
– Workbar Union, 31 Union Square, Somerville, MA (Monday-Friday, 8:30 am-5:30 pm)
Additional dates, times and locations will be added. Please check back frequently.